We offer a wide variety of services provided by our Attorneys including, but not limited, to the following
- Transfer of immovable property: Commercial, Agricultural and Residential.
- Bond registration.
- Registration of Sectional Title Schemes.
- Registration of Townships and Settlements.
- All other functions under the Deeds Registries Act No. 47 of 1937
- Antenuptial Agreements.
- Notarial Deeds in relation with Sectional Title Schemes I.e. Exclusive use Areas, Servitudes etc.
- Authentication of Documents.
- Notarial Bonds (Moveable Property).
- Registration of Servitudes.
- Notarial lease agreements.
- Claims for Maintenance.
- Domestic Violence Interdicts.
- Matters relating to children
- Defending and initiating actions and/or applications in the Magistrate’s Courts and High Courts.
- District, Regional & High Court.
- Bail Applications.
- Defending criminal cases i.e. Assault, Robbery, Crimen Inuiria, Theft etc.
- Criminal Appeals
- Administration of Estates
- Debt Collection: Commercial & Individual
- Debt Counselling Applications
- National Credit Regulator Certificate Applications
- Credit Record Clearance
- Drawing and referral of complaints to National Consumer Commission
- Road Accident Fund (RAF) Claims
- Medical Negligence Claims
- Personal Injury Claims
- Defamation and Inuiria
- Injurious Falsehoods
- Registration of Companies
- Drafting of Various Agreements
- Registration of Trusts.
- Administration of Trust